We thank you for your gift and welcome you to earmark it for a particular program or initiative. Below is a list of a few that we would like to highlight for your consideration.
- Scholarships help to recruit students and to ensure that those who can and should benefit from an excellent education and professional career training can afford to attend, and to stay. An investment in scholarships is an investment in the University’s most precious resource: its students. For a complete listing of scholarship giving opportunities, please visit Where to Give.
- Male Initiative – Brothers With A Cause (BWC) is tasked with the goal of attracting more male students to the University and providing tools and support to help them graduate and hosts an annual territory-wide ManUp Conference.
- Entrepreneurship Initiatives – UVI has implemented an interdisciplinary focus on entrepreneurship that encompasses multiple activities such as Summer Business Institute and 13D Entrepreneurship Competition.
- Reichhold Center for the Arts 35th Anniversary Season – Celebrating 35 years of cultural and performing arts in the Virgin Islands. Season tickets and performance sponsorships are available.
- School of Nursing 2015 Reunion – Start planning now to return to alma mater to celebrate a tradition of excellence in nursing education in 2015!
- Capital Projects – Albert A. Sheen Campus-St. Croix will be constructing a new Multi-Purpose Center and a new Science Building. St. Thomas Campus is also expected to construct a new Science Building.
For a complete listing of all available funding designations at UVI, please visit Where to Give.
Institutional Advancement • (340) 693-1040 • email@example.com