There are several ways aside from the completion of the FAFSA application that can provide financial assistance to students. Below are examples of Civic Groups as well as Community Service Organizations that provide financial aid assistance to current as well as prospective UVI students.
- The St. Croix Lions Club
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
- Future Business Leaders of America
- Rotary Clubs
- The Community Foundation of the Virgin Islands
- Barren Spot Fun Club
- Virgin Islands Board of Education (VIBE)
- College Access Challenge Grant Program (CACGP)
These are but a few clubs and organizations. Contact clubs, organizations, and civic groups in your community to find out if they provide scholarships and or grants for higher education studies.