Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of the Virgin Islands! Now that you have been admitted, please use this checklist to complete the necessary remaining steps.
- Download, complete, and submit the Enrollment Confirmation and Deposit Form
To access the Enrollment Confirmation and Deposit form,
- Submit the final high school transcript with conferred graduation date (for applicable admitted freshman students) or an updated college transcript (for applicable admitted transfer students).
- Apply for financial aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to provide the correct federal code so the UVI will receive your financial
aid application information. The codes are
- 006989 - Albert A. Sheen Campus, St. Croix
- 003946 - St. Thomas Campus
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to provide the correct federal code so the UVI will receive your financial aid application information. The codes are
- To access your MyCampus, online account go to mycampus.uvi.edu with your UVI Student Id and your default password, which is the:
first 2 letters of first name, a dash (-), first 2 letters of last name, and last 2 digits of UVI ID number@UVI.
An example would be: Sally Johnson - Student ID # 008524036 “sa-jo36@UVI”.
- Once logged in you will have access to the MyCampus (university portal) that allows you to check your UVI email, access Banweb (to view your academic and financial information), and receive important UVI announcements. If you encounter problems with your login, contact UVI's IT Helpdesk at (340) 693-1466 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freshman Placement Exam
- Incoming freshmen must take the English Composition and Mathematics placement exams for academic placement to the University of the Virgin Islands. Passing of these exams place you in college-level English Composition 120 or Mathematics 140 /Mathematics 143. These exams can only be taken once as an incoming freshman. For information on the criteria that would exempt a student from the placement exam, as well as UVI Cell's contact information, please click here.
- Download, complete, and submit the on-campus Student Housing Application
- The Student Housing Application and the $100 (USD) housing deposit must be submitted in order to live in an on-campus student residence facility. Note: A student housing assignment will only be made once this application has been received by the Student Housing Office and the housing deposit has been paid. To access the Student Housing Application, click here, download and email directly to Student Housing. For inquiries about Student Housing, contact the Orville E. Kean Campus (St. Thomas) at email@example.com or (340) 693-1110 or the Albert A. Sheen Campus (St. Croix) at firstname.lastname@example.org or (340) 692-4181.
- Download, complete, and submit the Student Health Form
- The Student Health Form must be completed by a physician and submitted to UVI Student Health Services by the first day of classes. To access the Student Health Form, click here, download and email directly to Health Services. For inquiries about Health Services, contact Nurse Janet Pointer, RN at email@example.com or (340) 693-1124 on the Orville E. Kean Campus (St. Thomas) or Director/ RN Virginia Raymond at firstname.lastname@example.org or (340) 692-4214 on the Albert A. Sheen Campus (St. Croix).
- Look out for New Student Orientation information via email
- A New Student Orientation e-package will be sent from Student Affairs containing important dates and information specific to Orientation. To view the Orientation Schedule, please click here.