Applying Is Easy
Undergraduate Application Graduate Application
UVI is for You!
Earn Your PhD in Creative Leadership
What You Need to Know
- Applicants for readmission to UVI must have previously been matriculated in the university
and not have earned a degree from UVI.
- Please do not complete the freshman or transfer online application for re-admission.
If you require further assistance, you may contact the Registrar's Office at (340)
693-1160, (340) 692-4104, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the online application as thoroughly as possible. Your failure to provide complete, accurate, and truthful information on this application will be grounds to deny or withdraw your admission, or dismiss you after enrollment.
- Application fee payment of $25.00 (USD) (non-refundable), for new graduate students,
can be made online through the online application system with a credit or debit card.
Or payment can be made by mail with a U.S. Money order or payment over the phone.
- To pay by credit card over the phone, contact the Cashier's Office Monday - Friday
9:00am - 4:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) at (340) 693-1437 (St. Thomas Campus) or
(340) 692-4160 (Albert Sheen Campus formally known as St. Croix Campus). British Virgin Islands (BVI) applicants: we are unable to accept BVI oversees money
orders. Please submit a U.S. money order, check or pay by credit card over the phone.
- If you have forgotten your user id or password for your online application, please
email the Admissions Office at email@example.com and provide your full legal name and birth date to obtain the forgotten information.
- Please mail your official or certified academic records, signature page and any relevant requested information for an admissions decision to the address below under the Contact UVI headline.
No, UVI is a test optional university and the SAT/ACT scores are not required for admission. However, SAT/ACT scores are used to determine course placement and scholarship consideration.
Generally, we conduct a 2 week turn around on completed (Official final High School transcript, Official College transcripts, Official SAT/ACT scores - optional, Application, and Application fee ($25.00 US$ - for Graduate Applicants)) applications submitted.
If you would like to check the status of your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, birth date, and requesting an application status update. If you have any further questions regarding your application please feel free to contact the admissions office at 1-877-Go-To-UVI.
The Office of Admission recommends that if you are applying for admission to follow the dates specified below:
- Fall Term - April 30th: Priority deadline for new applicants, transfer, and international students to submit all documents and applications.
- Spring Term - October 30th: Priority deadlinefor new applicants, transfer, and international students to submit all documents and applications.
Once accepted to the University of the Virgin Islands, the student is required to pay the enrollment deposit $100.00 (US$). Once received the student's file would be reviewed by the Admissions Office and transferable credits would be determined.
Yes, if you have a GED you can attend the University of the Virgin Islands. You will have to submit your application, ACT/SAT scores (optional), and GED transcript.
Give us a call at 1- (877) 468-6884 or email us email@example.com
University of the Virgin Islands
#2 John Brewers Bay
St. Thomas, VI 00802-9990
University of the Virgin Islands
RR1 Box 10,000
Kingshill, VI 00850-9781