Student Learning Outcome Assessment for Bachelors of Arts in Social Sciences Degree Program
Students graduating from the Bachelors of Arts in Social Sciences Degree Program will be competent in the following areas:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the social science principles and developments governing the current societal trends and issues and social problems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of theories and conceptual frameworks in exploring the social dimensions (i.e. ideas, values, beliefs, institutions and experiences) of society.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the research methods and analysis techniques in Social Sciences
- Demonstrate critical thinking.
- Demonstrate clear and effective writing and public speaking.
- Demonstrate preparation for a rewarding career in social science or graduate study.