Requirements for Admission
Students seeking admission must duly fulfill the following requirements:
- A master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Submit a personal statement regarding your desire and motivation for attaining the Ph.D. degree.
- Minimum of Two (2) letters of recommendation Ideally, these letters should be from people in a position to address the applicant’s ability to perform at the Ph.D. level, as well as relevant experiences he or she has had with the applicant. The letters of recommendation should address the potential of the applicant for success in a rigorous Ph.D. program
The Ph.D. in Creative Leadership for Innovation and Change requires that all admitted students enroll in an approved specialization track. The following three tracks are proposed with the initial program:
- Creativity and Leadership for Change (CLC) Track
- Graduates receive a Ph.D. from the University of the Virgin Islands and a graduate certificate from Buffalo State University.
- Organizational Development and Leadership (ODL) Track
- Graduates receive a Ph.D. from the University of the Virgin Islands and a graduate certificate from Fielding Graduate University.
- Educational/Academic Leadership for Change (ELC) Track
- Graduates receive a Ph.D. from the University of the Virgin Islands.
Additional Program Information
- Information Sheet
- Entry Requirements
- Online Application
- Paper-based Application
- Residency Requirements for USVI Tuition Rates
- Tuition & Fees
- Student Learning Outcomes Assessment
- Graduation Requirements