UVI will host an opportunity to learn about its Dual Degree program in Applied Mathematics and Engineering. The session will be on the Orville E. Kean Campus at 4:00 p.m. in the Classroom Administration Building (CAB) Room 302. You can also join us virtually via Zoom here.
The full Zoom information is also available below.
There will be representatives from one of UVI's partner schools, the University of Florida.
Please encourage students who are interested in STEM fields to attend and pass along to others who may be interested.
Some highlights from the Program:
- UVI's well-established Dual Degree Engineering Program has a 20-year history of success stories.
- Completing this program results in a B.S. in Applied Mathematics from UVI and a B.S., in a major of their choice, from the School of Engineering at one of the partner institutions.
- Students in the Dual Degree Program may, at any time, switch to the Single Degree Track and earn a single B.S. in Applied Mathematics degree from UVI.
- UVI's Dual Degree partner Institutions:
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL,
- University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
- Columbia University, New York, NY,
- University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
For more information, contact Dr. Adam Parr, UVI Dual Degree Engineering Liaison at (340) 693-1333 or email email@example.com
Zoom Meeting Information
Topic: Dual Degree Information Meeting
Time: Nov 16, 2022, 04:00 PM America/St. Thomas
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 951 9632 0225
One tap mobile