Friday, October 3, 2014
UVI Sports & Fitness Center
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
(Health Fair runs until 4:00 pm)
Prizes & Giveaways
The Career Fair will provide an opportunity for students to obtain expert advice & information about career paths, gather marketable career development and career search tools, and establish contacts with industry professionals for future mentoring, internships and employment opportunities. To stress the importance of physical and mental health and wellness, the Health and Wellness Fair is designed to provide preventive health screenings and health awareness information. The Student Activities Fair will heighten students’ awareness of the clubs and organizations on campus and encourage their participation.
- Obtain expert advice resumes, cover letters and interviewing strategies
- Network with professionals about their roles
- Find out about internship and research opportunities
- Search for full-time and part-time jobs
HEALTH AND WELLNESS FAIR (Until 4:00 pm)
- UVI Health Services and local practitioners will provide services to students and the Community including….
- Free Screenings: blood pressure, weight management, HIV
- Massage Therapy and other stress reduction techniques
- Fitness demonstrations, health education and counseling
- Mental health screenings
STUDENT ACTIVITIES FAIR
- Student Clubs and Organizations - Registration
- Student Government Association Standing Committees
- Voter Registration Drive.
- Student Engagement (Games, Demonstration, Food Sampling etc.)